Cherish Wedding Fayres -Vintage
Sunday 30th September 2012
Harborne Golf Club.
Just a quick reminder that the Cherish Wedding Fayres are having a Vintage Fayre at Harborne Golf Club, 40 Tennal Road, Harborne, Birmingham, B32 2JE tomorrow.
Its free to attend but if you register in advance then you can get entered into a prize draw.
The givaways include:
- free spray tan and a blow dry from Cascades Hair & Beauty
- free on-the-day wedding co-ordination. Banish your pre-wedding stress and relax – let Cherish Weddings finalise and confirm all your arrangements and act as your personal on-the-day wedding co-ordinator, liaising with the event staff at your wedding venue to ensure everything runs smoothly on your special day
- free taster session from SGR Vintage Hair & Make-Up – the ideal way to find the perfect hair-do for your big day (free within 15 miles of Solihull – there will be a small charge for travel further afield)
- gift voucher for a box of mouthwatering bakes from The Little Loaf Company
- hen party special offer – Betty Rose Vintage and Loving Cupcakes have combined to offer you and your bridal party an afternoon tea party complete with cakes, sandwiches and goodies, served up on some beautiful vintage china
I will be offering a special 1940′s promotion during the show so makeup sure you visit the SGR Vintage stand to get your Victory Rolls for £10. Walk-ups will be available but if you would like to pre-book your appointment please email me:firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to seeing you all there. Sarah xx
Friday saw a milestone in SGR Vintage Hair & Makeup’s history. We made a very big update to our Press section of the website.
Here is what is was about …
We’ve been keeping the ‘Summer of Love’ photo shoot under wraps for months but now we can share the love as they have now been published in issue 3 of Unique Bride Magazine, available from 30th August 2012.
The shoot took place on a very breezy summers day in kings norton, close to Solihull in the West Midlands. With LuxeBridal providing the stunning vintage wedding dresses, Louise Holgate taking all the photographs, Fusion Flowers creating beautiful arrangements, Kathryn Marsh bringing along the star of the show Pumpkin the VW campervan and not forgetting our two models Nathan Bennett and Meghan Howard who brought it all to life.
We had to contend with the wind, muddy bogs left by the torrential rainwe’ve been having an the fact that Pumpkin the VW camper wouldn’t fit under the entry gate to the shoot location! But we all rallied round and due to all our hard work we pulled off a successful shoot. So successful in fact that Unique Bride Magazine have put us on the front cover!
So here you are for you all to enjoy …
- Unique Bride Issue 3 Cover – Featuring SGR Vintage Hair & Makeup
- Unique Bride Issue 3 Editor’s Letter Page – Featuring SGR Vintage Hair & Makeup
- Unique Bride Issue 3 Editorial Page 1 – Featuring SGR Vintage Hair & Makeup
- Unique Bride Issue 3 Editorial Page 2 – Featuring SGR Vintage Hair & Makeup
- Unique Bride Issue 3 Editorial Page 3 – Featuring SGR Vintage Hair & Makeup
And even more excitingly the editorial includes a ‘How to get the look’ section written by yours truly. Learn how to do your own relaxed wispy waves …
- Unique Bride Issue 3 Editorial Page 4 – Featuring SGR Vintage Hair & Makeup
And last but not least SGR Vintage Hair & Makeup has very first advertisement in print!
- Unique Bride Issue 3 – Featuring SGR Vintage Hair & Makeup Advert